The Best Blueberry Protein Pancakes Recipe
This is an easy blueberry protein pancakes recipe that’s made with whole grains, our favorite protein powder, mashed banana, and blueberries! You’ll never use another protein pancakes recipe again.
Blueberry Protein Pancakes Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- ½ cup iSatori 100% BIO-WHEY protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup blueberries (+ more for topping)
- 1 mashed banana
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- In a medium bowl, mash 1 banana. Then, whisk in eggs, vanilla, and almond milk. Set this aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, iSatori 100% BIO-WHEY protein powder, baking powder, and salt. Then add wet ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Add melted coconut oil and fresh blueberries and mix again. Spray a large, nonstick skillet with coconut oil cooking spray and preheat over medium heat.
- Once heated, pour in a ⅓ cup of batter. Let cook for about 2 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Serve with sugar-free syrup and more fresh blueberries.
By Siera Capesius, B.Sc. Human Nutrition, Dietetics
Get vanilla or one of our other great tasting flavors.