Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps are a quick low carb, high protein meal. These Lettuce Wraps are loaded with buffalo chicken flavor and topped with fresh ingredients!
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken breast
- ¼ cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- ½ cup red hot sauce
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup sliced red onion
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- Romaine leaves
- Ranch topping (optional)
- Add chicken, cheddar cheese, and red hot sauce to a bowl. Using a fork stir until well mixed.
- Place buffalo chicken mixture, cherry tomatoes, and sliced red onion on top of a lettuce leaf. Place a dollop of Greek yogurt on top.
- Optional: drizzle with ranch dressing
Nutrition Facts (serves 2):
- Calories: 175-225 (depending on use of ranch dressing)
- Carbs: 5 g
- Fat: 6 g
- Protein: 23 g
By Siera Capesius, B.Sc. Human Nutrition, Dietetics – www.sierafit.com