It’s the holidays and …
Scenario 1: You were volunteered at your place of work to bake the dessert for the company pot-luck lunch!
Scenario 2: You just received a call from a few old friends or family members you haven’t seen in years who just flew into town. Lucky you, they’ve invited themselves over tonight for tea or coffee.
In either scenario, you want to impress them but don’t have a lot of time to make an extravagant dish and you want to stay true to your healthy diet. No worries, just try a great-tasting and healthy holiday treat with only 77 calories per serving!
Healthy Pumpkin Bread Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 cup iSatori vanilla protein powder
- 2 Tblsp oat flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 cup Stevia
- 1/16 tsp ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- a pinch of salt
- 5.3 oz pumpkin pie yogurt, Dannon Light & Fit
- 4 oz pure pumpkin, Libby’s
- 2 Tblsp melted unsalted butter
- 1 egg white, beaten
Healthy Pumpkin Bread Recipe Directions:
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Measure iSatori protein powder, oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, Stevia, cloves, ginger, cinnamon, and salt into a medium-sized bowl. Mix together with a spoon. Set aside.
- Measure pumpkin pie yogurt and Libby’s pumpkin into a small bowl. Add the melted unsalted butter and the beaten egg white. Fold into the dry ingredients until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Lightly spray an 8.5-inch by 4.5-inch by 2-inch deep bread pan with PAM.
- Bake 33 minutes. Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Cut into approximately ¾-inch slices (9 slices).
The whole healthy pumpkin bread loaf is approximately 695 calories: 76.5 g protein, 33.13 g carbohydrates, and 27.43 g fat. Each slice (based on 9 3/4-inch slices) is approximately 77 calories: 8.5 g protein, 3.68 g carbohydrates, and 3.05 g fat. Subscribe to our email list below for more healthy recipes, tips, and special offers.