Craving brownies? This recipe will help with that sweet tooth and is packed with protein!
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup chocolate iSatori Bio-Whey
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- Mix all of the ingredients in a small mixing bowl until it is combined. If it seems too dry, add a bit more almond milk.
- Roll 1 tablespoon of dough into a smooth ball and place on parchment paper. Store in the fridge. Enjoy!
By Siera Capesius, B.Sc. Human Nutrition, Dietetics – www.sierafit.com