Craving sweets will no longer be an issue with this protein cookie dough recipe. It is quick, easy and tastes amazing!
- 1 scoop Vanilla Amplify Smoothie Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter
- Vanilla extract
- 2-4 tablespoons almond milk
- Stevia Liquid Drop sweetener, to taste
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped dark chocolate.
- In a small bowl, combine the protein powder and powdered peanut butter.
- Add in the vanilla extract and almond, 1 tablespoon at a time, until you’ve reached a cookie dough consistency.
- Sweeten to taste if desired. Add in your coconut and chocolate fillings. Roll into balls if you want or simply get out a fork and enjoy!
Looking for more quick healthy meals? See 5-Minute Fit Meals
By Siera Capesius, B.Sc. Human Nutrition, Dietetics – www.sierafit.com
Get the great tasting whey protein used in this recipe.