+ I just opened my supplement container but am unable to find a scoop to measure the correct amount. What do I do now?
+ I ordered one of your supplements that mixes with liquid (water), but after I've consumed the supplement, small granules remain at the bottom of my glass. Should I make sure I get all of the supplement from the bottom of the glass? Can I just "eat" the granules with a spoon?
- "Eating" the granules without dissolving them first will hinder the absorption rate. So it's preferable to add more water to your glass until the granules are dissolved, and then drink the liquid. In the future, just add more water and/or use a larger container to make sure the supplement completely dissolves.
+ After mixing a powdered supplement with water, about how long do I have until the product becomes unstable (unbalanced or ineffective)?
- Research has shown most products have about an hour window before they become unstable. Protein powders like 100% BIO-ACTIVE WHEY have a larger window of about three to four hours. (But trust us, it’s better not to wait that long, or what you consume may look rather unpleasant!)
+ I see what appears to be black or brown "chips" in the supplement container, and/or the supplement is in "chunks." What should I do?
- Don't be alarmed. These "chips" may occur during manufacturing and are the herbs or other botanical ingredients which are harder to granulate and thus appear as black or brown in color. "Clumping," on the other hand, can be contributed to excessive heat exposure after the manufacturing process (e.g., product sitting in the car, with excessive heat, or in direct sunlight). In either situation, if you wish, send the product back for an even exchange, please see our Return Policy.
+ When can teenagers begin taking supplements, and what do you recommend?
- Due to a lack of studies on individuals under 18 consuming supplements, we recommend that teenagers concentrate solely on eating properly, which includes consuming plenty of protein.
+ I think I'm pregnant. What can I take? And what should I stop taking?
- Because of the limited research on pregnant or lactating females using supplements, we highly recommend consulting with a physician before continuing use or starting to use a supplement. Most doctors recommend a prenatal supplement, but since your needs may vary, we'll leave that decision up to you and your doctor.
+ I can't get my supplement powder to mix properly. What should I do?
- We recommend using a blender, but if this isn't an option, try using a larger container and more water (sometimes a lot more). Try to avoid consuming clumps as a properly dissolved supplement is most effective.
+ I'm taking ___________ medication. Can I use my medication with my supplements?
- When certain drugs, medications, and supplements are used together, the interactions can be hazardous. If you are taking any medications currently, please consult with your physician before using any supplements.
+ My shipment just arrived, and everything is accounted for. But one of the containers is damaged. What should I do?
- Please call us immediately at 1.866.688.7679 or email us for return instructions!
+ I'm concerned that the seal is broken on a product I just received.
- Please return the product if the seal is visibly broken. Go now to our Return Policy.
+ I would like to use my UPS business account to cover the shipping expense.
- We're sorry. We do not offer third-party billing at this time.
+ What is your return policy? How do I return something?
- It's fast and easy! Please go to our Return Policy.
+ Are there any other methods of payment besides credit cards?
- Currently, we gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. PayPal should be coming soon. And, if you prefer to use a check or Money Order, please give us a call at 1.866.688.7679 or email us for easy mail-order instructions.
+ I just placed an order online an hour ago, but I want to change it before it ships. What do I do?
- Simply call us at 1.866.688.7679 or contact us to inquire about changes to your order or if you have any other questions or concerns about your order.
+ I can't find my invoice. Can I have another sent to me?
- After your order is placed online, FitLifeBrands.com will email you an invoice and confirmation. We also include an invoice attached with your supplement order. But we can always fax you another copy or email it to you. Just call 1.866.688.7679 or contact us.