About this supplement
- Elite Carbo-Loading Agent: KarboLyn is a patented carbohydrate found in Ultra Karbs that is specifically designed for the serious athlete looking for a fast, easy, convenient and safe way to load the muscle with readily accessible muscle energy (glycogen).
- Nutrient Super Transporter: With a high molecular weight and low osmolarity, meaning it bypasses the stomach and is absorbed by the intestines for immediate assimilation, Waxy Maize acts as a ‘super transporter’ helping to shuttle nutrients into the body at a higher absorption rate.
- Premium Quality: Containing no stimulants, creatine or caffeine, Ultra Karbs is for the serious athlete, and it’s an essential part of any physical conditioning program.
- Supports Workout Results: Ultra Karbs’ precise formulation allows you to carbo-load quickly before workouts for maximum performance, helps to maintain energy levels for a long duration of time, and optimizes your recovery afterwards. Combine with a pre-workout supplement for even greater and more enhanced results.
- Your Cutting Edge: With its ability to quickly restore glycogen in the muscle during and after training, Ultra Karbs is an ideal solution to help accelerate and optimize your recovery.
FOR PRE-WORKOUT: Mix 1–2 full scoops of ULTRA KARBS with 10 oz. of cold water 30 minutes before exercise/training. Stack ULTRA KARBS with any pre-workout supplement to maximize your performance and endurance.*
FOR POST-WORKOUT: Mix 1–2 full scoops of ULTRA KARBS with 10 oz. of cold water and use immediately following your exercise/training. You can also add ULTRA KARBS to your favorite protein or post-workout drink immediately following exercise for greater recovery and to fight fatigue.*
NOTE: ULTRA KARBS is an instantized formulation and is designed to mix and dissolve easily in liquids. Due to settling, a natural occurrence with powders, variations in the powder height level may vary from bottle to bottle. Additionally, powder density may be affected as a result of the settling, which may cause slight variations in the scoop serving size. To be used as part of a physical conditioning program.